- Torsionally stiff servo coupling delivers excellent response
- High speed performance, up to 42,000 rpm
- Rubber body provides electrical isolation and absorbs vibration
- High torque, zero backlash, flexible shaft
- Inch, metric, and mixed bores available
High response couplings reduce “hunting”, allowing the system to react quickly to errors and reduce delay time. Their excellent response and zero backlash make them perfect for servo motor systems and ball screw automation applications, and they are commonly used for motion control in the assembly, food and beverage, medical, packaging, and converting industries.
|SERIES||TORQUE RANGE||BORE RANGE||MAX SPEED||MOUNTING OPTIONS|
|CL23||1.1 – 18 Nm||3 – 22 mm||42,000 rpm||Clamp|